Samara Weaving Says She Secretly Ground Up Nuts Into Her Picky Eater Husband’s Dinner to Test the Allergy He Claimed to Have

Samara Weaving has a confession that doubles as a warning about testing a loved one’s dietary claims. During an interview segment built around the question of who she owes an apology to, the actress admitted she once put her husband’s supposed nut allergy to the test at the dinner table.

Los Angeles Premiere Of Universal Pictures' "Cocaine Bear" - Arrivals
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA – FEBRUARY 21: (L-R) Jimmy Warden and Samara Weaving attend the Los Angeles premiere of Universal Pictures’ “Cocaine Bear” at Regal LA Live on February 21, 2023 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Kayla Oaddams/WireImage )

Asked who she owed an apology to, Weaving pointed to her husband.

“My husband is a really picky eater. He claimed to have a nut allergy. I ground them up and I sprinkled them in our dinner. And he was fine. And then I was laughing going, ‘haha, I put nuts in the food.'”

When the interviewer asked whether she’d had an EpiPen nearby just in case, her answer was blunt.

“No.”

Thanks for reading. Follow Thought Catalog on Facebook for more stories like this, or explore our website.

Post a Comment

0 Comments