Pooja Ramachandran in Bathing Suit Says “Happy Anniversary” — Celebwell – Celebwell

VJ Pooja Ramachandran is celebrating her third anniversary with her boyfriend, John Kokken. Kokken decided to post an adorable photo on Instagram of the couple spending time in the pool. Kokken invited Ramachandran to collaborate on the post. In the photo, Ramachandran wore a leopard print one-piece, looking stunning. Kokken captioned the post, “Happy anniversary to us love.” Read on to see 5 ways Pooja Ramachandran stays in shape and the photos that prove they work—and to get beach-ready yourself, don’t miss these essential 30 Best-Ever Celebrity Bathing Suit Photos!

Ramachandran says that one of the biggest reasons for her success and happiness is her support system. She tells Times of India, “My family has always been supportive of all my decisions. They have kept me grounded and I guess everyone requires that pillar of strength in their lives.”

In this Instagram post, Ramachandran opened up about her fitness journey. She says that fitness has always been a big part of her life. “All through school I’ve been an athlete, swimming and badminton took so much of my time growing up. I was used to routine. My parents always encouraged me to play a sport, and then in college, for the first time, I wasn’t involved in any sports activity. Later I landed a job in Chennai and moved. First thing I did was join a gym.”

In the same post, Ramachandran opened up about some of her favorite ways to work out. She says that she makes sure to workout on a consistent basis. Even if she’s just doing a small workout, she still did it regularly. Ramachandran says that she loves to use the treadmill when she goes to the gym. “All I did was walking on the treadmill, but I tried to go at least 5 times a week.”

Ramachandran says that she enjoys taking care of herself and staying healthy. She writes on Instagram that this helps her stay consistent. “I want to take care of myself. I know what the body does for me is nothing compared to what I give it. I know my health is the only thing I have if I want to do anything else in life. Nothing is greater than this. Isn’t that motivation enough?”

Ramachandran has a lot of ways that she stays consistent. She writes on Instagram, ​​”Buy a tracker to begin with, I use an #applewatchseries5, you can even have a basic one, but get one so you know your progress for the day, which motivates you. Write down the workout for the day, and when you finish tick it off. Meet your goal or don’t stop until you finish. Set small goals once you learn to reach them, then push your boundaries. Small small changes makes a huge difference. Set a time and stick to it. Which means no movie, party, friends, favourite TV show and etc can take that one hour away from you. Follow a simple homemade diet. Doing something repeatedly for a period of time with dedication is all it takes. Stay happy and stay healthy.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/zP5yHvF
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments