Barrow personal trainer Rebecca Shuttleworth brings fitness to thousands – The Mail

A PERSONAL trainer from Barrow has inspired hundreds of people to pursue their own journeys in fitness.

Rebecca Shuttleworth has been a personal trainer and class instructor for seven years and has led many others in her community to develop their fitness through a variety of ways and activities.

Rebecca said: “I’ve been a PT for the past five and a half years, and a class instructor for seven years.

“You name it and I teach it. Dance, step, weights, spin classes, I can teach them all.

“I was born and bred in Barrow and I really enjoy teaching in the community.

“I wanted to get into teaching after losing a lot of weight myself and I felt inspired to become an instructor. That’s where I got the joy for this kind of work.

“I’m not sure how many people I’ve taught over the years. Including everyone from gyms and classes it must be about a thousand so far.

“I’ve worked at a lot of gyms in the area and I’ve taught a few classes in them.

“While lockdown was a bit of a struggle a lot of people have been coming back to class.

“We’ve been focusing on a lot of Covid recovery activities since the lockdown ended.

“I have a lot of qualifications in PT. I have around 15 in different classes plus a few on nutrition.

“I’m also training up as a swimming instructor as I’m hoping to diversity my business as much as I can.

“My main focus is to allow anybody to join in and they can achieve what I’ve achieved.

“I’ve not always been this way. I started overweight and was very unfit, but if I can do it anybody can do it.”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/roypE3Q
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments